| Now, me no big city doctor...|
This article needs a bit more detail. If you're familiar with the topic, please consider expanding it.
Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
Themes, tropes and running jokes
- Freezo asks if making himself a "technicolour coat" would allow him to interpret dreams, and Dave rules that Joseph's Technicolor Dreamcoat was not a magic item; but is later asked if he is getting his information from the Bible or the musical. He answers the musical, but he would be quite correct for the Bible; Genesis 37:31 states that Joseph's brothers stole his robe and stained it with blood in order to pretend he had been eaten by an animal, so he was not wearing it when he interpreted Pharoah's dreams.
- They returned to using a plain tablecloth
- Several shout-outs to the wiki and canonicity
- "We joke about the fact that it's great we have a wiki because we have no idea what's going on on this show." -- Dave
- Ben Jenkins rode a unicyle:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.