| Now, me no big city doctor...|
This article needs a bit more detail. If you're familiar with the topic, please consider expanding it.
Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
Themes, tropes and running jokes
- Dice of Inspiration — Dave gives Edan a "dice of paying attention" for recognizing a group of flying humanoids as Aarakocra. However, he revokes it almost immediately when Edan refers to the party's airship by the wrong name.
- "I'm Jewish, and once I went into a sex-on-premises venue." — the first audible words in the video recording of this episode, spoken by Edan Lacey
- "This may be your best chance to make some modest measure of progress on this dumpster fire of an adventure." — Dave
- "Philge is pacing and incommunicado. Also, she can't read." — Dave explains why Philge can't help Freezo learn Fireball
- "Did you know that the word 'vampire' is never said in Buffy? Not once." "That is absolutely a lie. It is in literally the title of the fucking show." — Ben & Hing
- "You're gonna talk and talk and talk and then try to tell me that clouds are flammable, I can just feel it." — Dave
- "Oh, can you do Gary Busey?" "I think that's just screaming." — Hing and Ben, as Ben searches for a new voice to do
- Alex Lee was on her honeymoon — "drinking out of too many coconuts" — when this was recorded and Philge is run as an NPC.
- A midair battle is derailed by an extensive discussion on the nature of gargoyles and whether, if they came to life, they would still be made of stone.
- The same midair battle is later derailed by an extensive discussion of who the best cinematic Dracula is.
- Ben somehow acquires both a salad and a ridiculous flamingo costume during the intermission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.