| Now, me no big city doctor...|
This article needs a bit more detail. If you're familiar with the topic, please consider expanding it.
Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
Themes, tropes and running jokes
- Kung Fu Baston — Baston steals a pirate captain's hat off his head while simultaneously punching him in the face, rather than using any of his weapons
- Baffling Reference for our International Listeners — During a discussion of the mechanics of the "Tiny Hut" spell, an audience member makes a joke about Sydney housing prices that gets a good laugh from Alex and Hing
- Woke Freezo — In what is fast becoming a signature move, Freezo attempts to convince a band of pirates to form a union
- "You have such a hat-based outlook on the world." — Ben Jenkins, on Baston
- "Pirates are into gambling, right? Ah, fuck it, I'm just gonna witch bolt him." — Michael Hing
- "Let's cut that one really badly!" — Dave Harmon, referring to the traditional intermission in which everyone appears to suddenly acquire fresh drinks. Dave's instruction was followed to the letter.
- "Did you narrate yourself just then? Is this like Kurt Vonnegut?" — Dave Harmon, after Ben describes his own reaction to a semen joke in the third person
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.